Bookpiles is an web application to keep track of:
- the books you want to read
- the books you are reading
- the books you have read
You can read more about history of the application in the about section.
Look at my books to get an idea of what an account looks like.
Imagine piles of books. That's what you are managing. Here's what the name of the piles mean:
- Maybe you want to buy it. Maybe you don't. You are not commited to anything.
- You want to buy it. It does not have to be now, but there is an intent.
- You bought it. It is sitting in your library, ready to be read.
- You are reading it.
- You started to read it but abandoned it. You might come back to it, or not.
- You read it. It is done.
When you are in your account.
When you click on a book.